Manually operated utility press, with or without built-in boiler and suction unit
- Manually operated press, allowing an effortless lowering of the upper buck by means of an easy manoeuvrable lever and pedal system. In fact, this operation is carried out by pulling down a large handle placed on the upper board and by pressing the relevant pedal.
- The lower buck features both up-steaming and suction.
- The upper board is polished, steam heated and made of stainless steel.
- The opening of the upper board is controlled by a pedal, which simultaneously sets off the suctioning in order to prevent the shifting of the garment on the board during this operation.
- The M/PAU is available either built-in boiler and suction unit, or to be connected to a central steam and vacuum supply. On request M/PAU can be also supplied with upper polished buck for laundry